Thanks for considering our brand ambassador program! Our company is dedicated to providing the best affordable luxury watches for our clients. Since we don’t know every one of our ambassadors personally, we’ve created some terms to set everybody’s expectations.
When we say “Turbion Carrera”, “we”, “our”, or “us” in this document, we are referring to Turbion Carrera Group LLC.
When we say “Services”, we mean any product created and maintained by the Company.
These terms may be updated at any time in the future. We will update you via email.
Please read this document in its entirety before accepting to become a brand ambassador of the Company.
To become an ambassador of the Turbion Carrera, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have read, understood, and agreed to these terms.
- Be in good standing with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- Own social media accounts
As a brand ambassador of the company you agree to:
- Create, post, and share content that promotes the Turbion Carrera’s services
- Promote your unique promo code to increase sales for the Company
- Collaborate with other ambassadors when required
- Occasionally attend events, if requested by the Company.
As a brand ambassador you agree not to:
- Make any guarantees, representations, or warranties on behalf of the Turbion Carrera, other than the ones provided in the marketing material.
- Spam or promote the Turbion Carrera in a way that violates any laws or regulations.
- Promote the company in any sexually explicit, violent, political, discriminatory, unlawful, threatening, illegal, or otherwise objectionable content - subject to the sole direction of the Turbion Carrera.
- Use the Turbion Carrera’s brand, image, or likeness on your own website, creating customer confusion
- Run any paid advertising with your promotional codes
- Engage in any fraudulent activity that would artificially affect any social media metrics such as, but not limited to, likes, follows, shares, and views.
- Create multiple ambassador accounts or use more than one promo code.
- Misrepresent or modify the price of the Company’s services
Turbion Carrera reserves the right to request removal or modification of any Ambassador content in its sole discretion.
The ambassador agrees to disclose the material connection between them and the Turbion Carrera.
The ambassador may used text such as “#sponsored” or “#ad” to disclose this relationship.
The disclosure should be clear and follow all guidelines by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
The ambassador will be paid 10% of every sale generated through their promo code.
This percentage is subject to change by the Turbion Carrera at any time.
The ambassador is solely responsible for any and all tax obligations.
Intellectual Property Rights
The ambassador grants Turbion Carrera a worldwide, irrevocable, sub-licensable, non-exclusive license to use the content the ambassador creates to promote Turbion Carrera's services, in any manner, in whole or in part, in perpetuity. This includes, but is not limited to, social media, advertising, publications, marketing material, or any other form of media.
The company content:
Turbion Carrera grants the ambassador a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited license to use Turbion Carrera's name, logo, slogans, promo codes, likeness, and other advertising material solely for the purpose of this ambassador agreement. The company retains all rights to their content.
Turbion Carrera may terminate the relationship with the ambassador at any time for any reason with or without cause.
The ambassador may terminate the relationship with Turbion Carrera with written notice of 30 days.
While an ambassador of the Turbion Carrera, the ambassador may not promote or advertise competing products.
You expressly agree and understand that Turbion Carrera shall not be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential or any other damages including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profit, goodwill, or other intangible losses resulting from the ambassador program.